Friday, August 29, 2008

What i want.. I DON'T KNOW, CANT THINK @!&*%#

headache! stress! can't think.. errr i guess my brain is not functioning well especially when UNCLE "COUGH" visit me since last fri. Terrible feeling and sleepless night!!! The best part is that I HAVE TO WORK!!! as i am serving my notice, guess is not that nice to take MC also.. anyway another 3 more days to go... i will leave this "aliens" company. Working with nice people like, the "bitches" and of cause not forgetting people like the "aliens". although they came from the outer space and had entered into this peaceful lovely world.. but they do add on to my boring job scopes in some days. ** Hee Hee

everyone thought that i will be joining another company after i resign.. BUT in actual fact i am not going to work after this... people start asking where you get your money.. and my reply is always "dont know".... is not that i dont wana share with them but i guess at times they are like radio.. and news does spread very very fast. is better for me to keep quiet than to tell them.

During this jobless period i shall be a good student, a good wife and of cause a good business woman.. HAHAHA!
will be concentrating in my freelance.. do more advertising, clinch more deals if can really hope to open my shop as well.

oh ya was talking to my wedding gown designer, elbson.. he so funny lor... he told me that he had taken all the stuffs i want before JnM become a history. so sweet of him right.. understand me so well.



A little random.. haha which is nicer? I really cannot decide. i love them all :P but i know i cant be having all of them.. or why not a different one in the day and night.. haha

No comments: